Friday, November 14, 2008

3rd day

Again...not technically the third day but the third day of lifting. I think yall get the point.

Completely exhausted last night so I slept in instead of doing the workout in the morning.
Right now I have more energy throughout the workout when I hit the gym mid afternoon.

So 3:30pm rolls around, I down the N.O.-Xplode and drive over to the school

Stretched, did a lil warm-up and hit the weights.

Immediately I could feel my strength increase from the previous workout.
The weight is certainly nothing to brag about but I went from 35 to 40lbs d/bell shoulder presses.

One day I hope to be cranking out the presses with 65-75lb d/bells.

I practically increased the weight on every exercise by at least 5lbs. Which is something i want to do.

I know there will be a limit...if i follow that pattern by week 16 Id be using some insane weight, which they dont even have in d/bells. lol. Highly unlikely but then again, ya never know.

This workout wasnt as long as the previous but it was 5x intense. I did supersets, whew, those are killer.

But I loved the pump I got from them.

Ok thats all I got....same Bat Time...Same Bat Channel!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: