Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Week 3

So far so good. Not as sore as I once was. Yet my workouts still are intense. Im trying to keep the ego in check because I know at times I can increase the weight but I want to get the form correct rather than increase the weight.

I get my usual rest in so I can tell my strength has increased.

Soon I will be stopping this circuit training and start the serious weight training.
Working one body part a day. Im thinking I will h ave to drop the weight some to keep the stamina up so I can last throughout the workout.

As of now Im just doing 2 sets per exercise. Eventually Ill bring it up to 4 sets.

The supplements seem to be working.

I can feel the pump with the N.O.-Xplode....after finishing my arms today they were swoll. Could hardly bend them...they felt tight. GOOOOOOD!

I can tell there is a change in my body, not drastic nor near wher I want it to be but I know it takes time. And thats all I got.

With the semester coming to a close I will have to keep this nose of mine in the books until all Final Exams are complete.

Im excited...Im bout to finish my first semester of school....last year I would have never imagined that to be true.....Im proud of myself....big step I took.

Same Bat-time....same Ninja Turtle TIME!!!!!





1 comment:

tammy said...

hey jared carpenter why do you not want to paint me an adorable pony? too busy working out i guess? good job at that.