Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A month in

its already been a month in...starting on my second month....the improvements are finally showing.

Bout friggin time. but i knew it would....all hard work put in always shows up....right?

im finished with my circuit training, that was just a warm-up (hard ass warm-up) now the real work begins.

Strength training.....working out individual body parts per day.

I did back tuesday....chest today(wed)...tomorrow...shoulders...friday-arms.

The soreness in my back is good yet bothersome. not painful other then in my ass (for the slow ones in the class that means its a pain in my ass....not literally)

i can only imagine doing this for 6 more months....its a lil daunting....but i cant think that way.

ONE day at a time.....doesnt seem like ive been at it for a month. But i have been.

Its already in my blood....due to the thanksgiving holidays the school was closed from thu-mon...thus causing me to miss fridays workout.......i sure felt it.

Maybe it was all mental...maybe there really was no ill-affects but it sure felt like it.
Then Mon my PC crashes causing me to increase the stress....so i missed that workout....i just skipped legs for this week and carried on with my routine.

Exhausted, hurting a lil...sore as hell....no pain no gain.....boy thats the truth!

No comments: