Friday, December 12, 2008

Semester over.....UPDATE

Semester is over....I passed! Certainly a learning experience....a NEW one.

The last couple weeks have been stressful...so much so I worked myself up into a chest cold, other contributors have been the sudden change in weather....that always gets me.

Up until recently I havent gotten sick, even when other around me were.

I credited that to better eating habbits, working out and getting plenty of rest.

Something I havent been really able to do recently....and thats mostly my fault.

I slacked in school....procrastinated. I wont do that again...because I found out misfortunes come ones way when they procrastinate....like my computer completely crashing and having to have my harddrive cleansweeped. BUMMER.

Along with this lil illness I havent been able to hit the gym....way too weak to be doing the kind of lifting I have been. I dont want to hurt myself and set myself back even longer....so I can manage taking a week off. Even if i dont like it.

I miss the burn....the pump....the energy.

Something i never would have thought i would hear myself saying...I miss the pain.

Someone ever asks me "How do you do it?" " What do you have to do?"
Id answer " Become very familiar with pain and soreness"

Learn to love the pain...learn to miss the pain when you dont workout.

Changing ones body isnt easy...and it shouldnt be....weeds out the boys from the men.lol.

I just hope Im better by monday....I want to start back again.


So...school is good...im good...yo momma is good (nah just kiddin) everything is good so far.

Until next time...take luck!

No comments: