Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Riley's First birthday photos

Some time ago I met some friends from back in high school.

It had been years since we had seen each other, and with that they added a new member to the family.

Their first child Riley. Gorgeous lil girl, beautiful eyes.

They asked what I had been up to and I told them about my photography.

They were very interested and had told me they planned on getting some portraits taken, and in the process I told them I could do them and they seemed really happy I would.

So about 4 months or so later I get a call from them wondering if I could take the photos. And of course I was honored to.

So I gathered up my backdrop,bd stand, lights and camera and headed over to their place, to set them up.

It was a snowy day, very cold, but their home was so nice and warm...Im not sure why I threw that in there...but I did....live with it.

After setting up the backdrop I quickly realized that I did not grab enought fabric for the background....but fret not followers, my photoshop skills were growing more powerful as the seasons passed. I was able to rescue most shots with a lil cloning.

So I got to chase Riley around the living room, playing with her at the same time as capturing her. It was very fun.

Here are some of the photos from that night.





1 comment:

Amanda N said...

Great job! Beautiful little girl!