Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wild Hair?! MAYBE


I will admit at times I get a wild hair up my ass and will want/want to do something that others wouldnt see me owning or doing.

Usually the urge will pass shortly after I start thinking about it.

Other times I wont stop thinking about it until it comes to fruition. My tattoo is one of them.

Other failed interests was compound bows, building engines (Im NOT a car guy), and artist.
Those are just the ones I can name off the top of me head.

The newest one is owning a motorcycle.

Ive always been told by family that it would be over their dead bodies that I own a motorcycle.

Something about my mom being on one and pregnant with me at the time and being flung off of one in an accident and landing square on her stomach has made her...what I call.....a lil scared of them.

I turned out ok (refrain from adding you own opinion on that part) so I dont know what the big deal is.

My truck, despite really liking it, guzzles the gas like crazy, and so far the most economic (for my wallet) choice to combat those crazy gas prices (waves fist in air) is to get a harley.

So my plan is to fix up the nick-nack stuff on the truck and sell it, use the duckets from that to purchase a bike.

Someone added that it would be a bad idea because what if Im off to a photoshoot and it starts to rain? Point taken but, deep down its what I want, and someone would have to give me a REALLY REALLY good reason not to, that excludes a logical reason...lol. Just a good reason.

Like....a g/f saying....I DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE ONE because I blah blah blah blah (kiss on the neck or lips)....then Id consider it, but since I aint got one of those around....the chances of it are less likely:D

Im eye'n a Harley Davidson 883 Sportster Low. Its withing price range and still has a nice look I like.

So, with a lil time, more photoshoots, more money, I will own a bike.

Unless the wild hair gets plucked and or a good reason arises.

Until then,

SAME BAT TIME!!!

SAME BAT CHANNEL!!!