Friday, June 20, 2008

BRILLIANT Idea

On this day my friend Steven came up with quite an odd yet brilliant idea.
He wanted photos of him sitting on a toilet in random places throughout the city.

Just chill'n as if he was sitting on a chair not actually appearing to do his business.

We knew another friend that was able to get us a toilet, so we hauled it around in the back of my truck to several locations.

It was as goes, find location, stop, get out, I would make camera adjustments while my brother Blake, and friend Steven would setup the toilet, snap a few shots, run back into the truck, while they returned the toilet to the bed of the truck, then speed off. All in a matter of minutes, we sure did get some odd stares, and also some laughs on our part.

In the process of finding a location we found a shopping cart, PERFECT seat for my brother. So he got in on the fun as well. Notice him in his photo showing off his grill. BLING BLING!

It was fun to say the least.



No comments: