Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Ink


Im trying to catch up on things thats happened over the last year. So far Im just getting to the good stuff.


This time around it was back in October of 07 when I finally got a tattoo.


It happened exactly in this fashion.


I woke up and the first thought was "I want a tattoo!"


All my life I had told myself there wasnt a tattoo in the world that I needed permanently on my skin that I couldnt just draw on a piece of paper.


I wasnt sure what I was getting, but I knew I wanted one...BAD!


Two days later I got one.


During the two days prior I had drawn several designs (go figure...DRAW my own tattoo,haha) but wasnt satisfied.


Finally I decided on a design, went to the local tatt shop, told the dude what I wanted, he sketched out what he came up with on me with a sharpie, and 3 hours later I was ink'd.


It was a amazing feeling, the pain wasnt so bad, it was more addictive, and it shouldve been because the tattoo'er kept getting calls and he would answer them. So while hes chit chattn my shoulder is swelling and throbbing, then hed hang up and go back to work. This happened at least 6 times so I got a good dose of that "addictive" pain. Despite that I took it, and loved it.


This photo was taken literally the minute I got back from the shop. I decided to switch it to a B&W because my skin was still red and swollen.


I love my tattoo, and am hoping to extend it down my chest in the near future. Ill keep you all updated on that.

No comments: